Friday, November 5, 2010

Swype Keyboard - Better than physical?

Download Android Keyboards Directly With No Registration
Thank you all for watching and following my videos and posts. The more you do that, the more you comment and subscribe, the more cooler stuffs I bring to your attentions :)

We're here today to talk about a fantastic keyboard, Swype, which in my opinion no worse than any physical keyboards out there... Long Story Short. Here are details of the app:

1. In order to type, you just have to swype your fingers across the keyboard
2. You don't have to enter new words (e.g. usernames, words not in dictionary) into its dictionary, you type it once, swype memorizes it and the next time you just have to swype your fingers...See the example with my username at the end of the video.
3. Speed - 3 times faster than a normal android keyboard or the iphone keyboard

4. Free - it's the beta version of the app, but still, it does everything you need





Please, subscribe, comment and vote up! :) Thanks

John

14 comments:

  1. I can't find this in the android Market :(
    looks awesome how can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, of course you can't find it there.. give me your email, let me send it to you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, can you sen me the installer files as well? Would really appreciate it. I already updated my X10i to Android 2.1

    cuteshox@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, can you send me the installing files for swype?

    jayden-147@hotmail.com
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, can you send me the installing files for swype?

    yohann.p@hotmail.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you send it to me as well please
    My email address is

    smartgangster2006@hotmail.co.uk

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could I also get the install files please? And I quick lesson on how to install it if possible...keep up the great work, you're posts and vids are really helpful! :D

    swiss9090@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. pls sent me also ruszaman@yahoo.co.uk tq

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ All

    Hey guys, I'm sorry I was missing for last couple of days. The reason is that I'm finishing my website and will hopefully launch it on these weekends. YOu will be able to download everything for free from that moment. Please, bare with me :)
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ All

    Guys, my website is ready and you can now download thousands of apps, games and widgets for free. Visit: http://www.bestandroiddownloads.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey can you send it to mine too thanks
    sohrallica@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Sohrob,

    Hey there, I'm sorry I can't, because I already have a website up and running, where you can download it yourself for free... http://www.bestandroiddownloads.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey im amith plz send me the link of swype keyboard im usin minipro plz ill wait for the mail
    my id is amith.siddu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, can you send me the link to my email

    theonly1kidd@yahoo.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks In Text Ads