Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Xperia X10 Mini Pro - Mini But Mighty



I have always wondered why my girlfriends Mini Pro works twice as fast compared to my X10i which I bought twice as expensive. And my today's practical test shows me the reason why - because it really is faster. I ran Quadrant Standard Edition on both my x10 and x10 mini pro, and as it turned out, Mini Pro collected more score than it's big brother... My last test on X10 showed me 502 where today its little brother earned 528, and is above some really nice smartphones like, HTC Desire, Nexus One Android 2.1, Moto Droid, Xperia X10i and HTC Magic... Isn't amazing? I always kind of felt sorry for Mini Pro owners in a way that they can't create folders on desktop without a home replacement, and so on, but today, I am thinking, they have better phone than mine... a) They have a physical keyboard, it's worth a lot of credit, b) It has auto-flash mode and c) It works faster...

So, here is the verdict... You want a sexy phone? Go with X10 (esp. white luster), you want a practical phone (you text/email a lot, you want to listen to music out loud etc...) Go with Mini Pro.





Here with you again,
John


1 comment:

  1. @ All

    Guys, my website is ready and you can now download thousands of apps, games and widgets for free. Visit: http://www.bestandroiddownloads.com

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks In Text Ads