Thursday, November 4, 2010

Xperia X10 Mini Pro Auto Focus Functionality

Android Game and App Source
We're testing the Auto Focus functionality on a new Xperia X10 Min Pro Android 2.1 by some demand. This is my first ever test on auto focus, which came to me as a shock that Mini Pro actually is much faster in terms of camera than its big brother X10 (or big sister Rachael). As you can see on this video, the auto focus changes so quick that you can't even notice a second delay between the main object and something inbetween it and the camera... I hope you guys are enjoying my videos and posts I've been creating for you.



Your John

1 comment:

  1. @ All

    Guys, my website is ready and you can now download thousands of apps, games and widgets for free. Visit: http://www.bestandroiddownloads.com

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks In Text Ads