Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Xperia X10 Android 2.1 Coolest Home Replacement

Xperia X10 finally updated to Android 2.1 a.k.a Eclair, which we waited as if we were waiting for Android 3.0 a.k.a Gingerbread. Well, I felt like I had Gingerbread when I upgraded my phone to 2.1. Maybe Sony Ericsson is being late with the updates, but we hope they learned their lessons from their first android experience.

Xperia X10 costs a lot of money. When you buy a phone like this for this much money, you have to make sure that you will have a lot of fun & business with it. Today's subject is about pleasure - we will come to its business uses next time soon. So, in order not to hate the things that cost us a fortune, we have to learn how not to. I like the android 2.1 on my Xperia, but it's not what I was looking for, so I've changed my Home app to Launcher Pro for free. The video below will tell you almost all about the application.

To make your phone look and feel great with the coolest and smo0thest 3D effects combined with pop-out & in look, you have to try the Launcher Pro...

It makes your phone look so gorgeous....

Please, watch my video, comment and don't forget to subscribe :) Anything you want to test on Xperia X10 devices, let me know. I will do it for you.



As Usual,

John here...

6 comments:

  1. where to download the launcher pro ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can search for Launcher Pro on the Market... Did you try that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. will try it later.. haven't get my phone...hehe...ordered...might get it tomorrow, then update to 2.1 and get all the cool staff from you !! thank a lots for sharing !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice but it doesn't have workspace looping like home+ which is almost as good

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ All

    Guys, my website is ready and you can now download thousands of apps, games and widgets for free. Visit: http://www.bestandroiddownloads.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. excellent post!
    sony xperia is awesome with lot of features in it...
    electronics articles

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks In Text Ads