Thursday, November 4, 2010

Xperia X10 NFS Shift Drive

Download Android Racing Arcade and Action Games
This time we're driving some cool cars inside of my X10 device. If you think about it, this video hasn't got anything to do with the actual android 2.1 aka Eclair update, it used to run before the update, and it's still running, both times smoothly and perfectly.

For those of you guys who likes the game, but don't know how to install and find the necessary cache files, I'm there to help you. Any one who wants that, please comment, and I will tell you how to do it. Very Easy thing to do. I hope you liked my video, subscribe and follow me, Please :)





So, some of you guys were wondering if you can install it on your devices too, the answer is yes... You don't have to have a 2.1 device to play this game. I'm sharing the files you will need in order to get going:
1. Download cache files here
2. Unzip the folder and copy it to your SDCARD. Remember it's very important that you copy this folder into:  SDCARD-->ANDROID-->DATA. So, the location of the folder you download should look like this...
SDCARD\Android\data\com.ideaworks3d.nfsshift\files
3. After you do that, download the apk file here
4. Install the apk file, and enjoy :)



John here...

20 comments:

  1. Hey,i saw that game on the iphone:-!,i thought it wasnt availible for the x10,but im still running 1.6 uk,no update yet can i still get it??plz thnx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of Course you can get it, I had this games from the moment I bought my x10 with 1.6...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey John,

    I like ur site. Good info . I have X10a in Canada. Had it since way back in April. Still on 1.6 for now:-(.

    I need some further info on all the games u show for the x10. I bought HAWX, and got Lets Golf and Asphalt5 not from the market. Can u show mw where to get the others in ur toplist? That would b cool.

    heliumrecords@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure man. No problem at all. I'm on my way to somewhere to buy a nice cam to record stuff for youtube and my site. I will be back in couple of hours, and will respond your comment nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. John,

    I am getting an error message when trying to install Burning Tires and Heavy Guns. Says "parsing error when trying to open package". Can you help?

    Thanks,

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ M,

    Hey man, just for future... the "parsing error when trying to open package" means that your download wasn't full. Sometimes downloads show the full size and status "completed", while in fact there was an error during the download... Try to download it again and see if it works... or just shoot me your email and I will send it to you man :)

    Please follow me on the left panel here....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah please email me if you can.

    heliumrecords@gmail.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ All

    Hey guys, my brand new website is ready, and I've just set it live. Please visit and download anything you want: http://www.bestandroiddownloads.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, John.

    I'm from Indonesia. Thanks a lot for the NFS shift installation guide! I downloaded the files and successfully installed the game on my SE xperia mini! Great game... i love it!

    Thank you, man!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ segusun,

    Hey there, no problem. I am glad you like the game. If you need more, just go on my website at bestandroiddownloads.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. John,

    I already bookmarked your bestandroiddownloads.com
    Very useful. Two thumbs up!!
    Again, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, jhon.
    i tried to install spider man HD the way you suggested but when i start the game after the cut scene finishes the game shuts down..
    I am using x10 mini pro

    ReplyDelete
  13. Het John, grate stuff!

    I have an Samsung Apollo 3 on 2.1 android, I have succesfully installed the game but when I try to start it, it only shows the introduction text and then nothing only a white screen. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey man. I can't download it. Mind sending the file over? ;D i'll subscribe you once it works :D wild_channel95@hotmail.com Thanks man , Makie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. this version is good for mini x10 ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. please can u help me get both date and apk file to my x10 mini pro thanks my email

    dannylaw26@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks to you. Finally i got NFS SHIFT in my x10 mini.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Can u upload the files to some other sever as megaupload is blocked now?

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks In Text Ads