Thursday, November 4, 2010

Xperia X10 Auto Focus Functionality Android 2.1 HD @ 720p

Best Android Applications and Games
This time we're testing the auto focus funtionality on Xperia X10 Android 2.1 device capable of HD video recording at 720p. My first video on this subject was to show everyone that I upgraded my phone to android 2.1, but actually there was no auto focus involved in that video. This time, we're giving it a shot. The result is really nice, the video recording is really good. We know that some devices now have different microphones to kill the outside noise when you're shooting a video, but our X10 can do it even without it. Whereever you see my video being capture on X10, the sound quality is more than what you need - at least, I think so :)

We ran this test earlier on X10 little brother, the Mini Pro, and the results show that Mini Pro is a bit more responsive than X10, but that can be only my idea on the subject. You decide which one is better.



3 comments:

  1. Great video! The auto focus seems to work very well.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ All

    Guys, my website is ready and you can now download thousands of apps, games and widgets for free. Visit: http://www.bestandroiddownloads.com

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks In Text Ads